WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
This is a photo of one of our hamsters.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun kids! Fun day!

I had the best second-grade class today! The kids were great - on-task, courteous, friendly - just the best group of kids. I'm so glad I took the job. I'll be returning to the same class tomorrow to accompany them on a field trip. I'm more of an indoors type of person, so I have a natural reluctance toward subbing on field trips for that reason (I'm the type of person who sort-of needs to be kicked out of the door - and then finds I enjoy it), not to mention the added stress of having to deal with parents and keep track of the kids. I'm sure everything will go well, though, and we'll have a good time. One of the girls was precious. She said, "I wish you *and* Ms. So-and-So (her teacher) could come tomorrow, because you're both nice." :-) Didn't I tell you that they're nice kids?!

If you belong to a coffee group, don't forget to answer my questions from my earlier post. Look for it below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry, but I don't drink coffee. I did have a graphic on my site of a female "bear" sitting a a computer with a cup of coffee, but I just liked the graphic.

Kay

Jeannie said...

Thanks anyway, Kay. I liked your site.
-Jeannie