WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
This is a photo of one of our hamsters.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Latest happenings

Lately, things have been running smoothly. I subbed special ed., ESOL, and music last week. Mothers Day weekend (combined with my birthday *and* treats for Teacher Appreciation Week) was wonderful! Yesterday, I subbed third-grade. The kids were a bit trying, and I was tired by the time I got home (after only 1/2-day of subbing), but I still had a great time, and I was very, very pleased to note that one boy who has struggled mightily was making some very good behavior decisions. I checked my university records today and found that I received an overall grade of A- for my American Folklore class. Yippee! Now I'm off to sub music this morning. More good news? It finally stopped raining here (what a downpour!).

No comments: